Friday, November 28, 2008

The Morning After...



Yesterday, Thanksgiving, was very nice. Even though its nice to not have to cook a whole turkey dinner, it's really sad to not have left-overs! John and I are missing turkey sandwiches. This is a picture of Heidi and her little family on their first Thanksgiving.

I had my annual mammogram this morning...OUCH!! I don't think I can do that again. I'm gonna ask my dr. to order an ultrasound next year.

Afterwards, I stopped at Joanns Fabrics for a few things that were on sale. I walked into the store, saw the line to pay all the way to the other end of the store, and decided I didn't need it that bad! So I'll try again later this week-end. I wanted to buy some of the printer fabric to print off labels for my quilts. And I also wanted to buy some pastel pink flannel backed satin for a baby quilt that I want to list in my Etsy store.

John is happily watching Nebraska football today, so he's in his own world. I'm sure I'll find something fun to do in my studio! And I see something very easy for dinner in our future.






1 comment:

  1. Love this picture of Heidi, Dan and little Ben...they look so happy....

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.