Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

This is just a cute picture of Baby Ben...Just wanted to look at him! I get to hug him soon!

First of all, check out my new Featured Etsy - Quiltsy Team Seller on the right. Cute stuff!

The day before Christmas Eve, and I still have lots to do. We didn't do a lot of shopping this year. With 2 of the 3 kids many miles away, we're just mailing them a Christmas check. Nick, home for the holiday, will get a few gifts to open, and a check. So, today, I need to wrap a few presents, and grocery shop. We've invited a young man for Christmas Dinner that John was forced to lay off a couple weeks ago. It just killed John to do it, but he had no choice. So he can spend the afternoon with us, and fill up!

I haven't had a lot of time in my quilt casita since Nick arrived. We all went to a movie; we've been out to dinner a couple times; Nick and I attended a 85th birthday brunch yesterday for Johns aunt; and last night we went to a "Blue Man Group" show. Very interesting! Maybe today I can work on a quilt that I just took off the quilting frame yesterday morning....I need to trim it and sew on the binding so I can start doing the hand sewing tonight. I want to list it on Etsy before I leave on Saturday.
Hope everyones holiday is shaping up to be wondeful!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest pic of Ben. I cant wait to see him again either. Maybe I should drive down there tomorrow and give him a nana squeeze...no just kidding...i will let him wait for his real grandma.
    Thanks for the recipe today. I will probably make it sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.