Friday, January 16, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

I just picked the winner! Actually, my husband picked a number between 1-16, since there were 16 comments. The winner is Comment #9 - Kim! She is on my Quiltsey Team, so I will let her know!

I've just taken my skull quilt off the longarm machine, and am applying the machine sewn side of the binding right now. Hopefully, I'll get it finished and listed by Sunday! The picture shown is when it was on the design wall, before I sewed the blocks together.

Tomorrow, I'll be away from home most of the day....my small group of quilting friends are going to have a sew-in day. We just bring something for lunch, our machines, projects, and chat, sew, and eat all day! Fun!!

Remember to return and make comments on all of my posts to be in the running for the next "Free Fat Quarter Friday"!

*PEARL OF WISDOM* In the game of love, there should always be two winners.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cute. I cant wait to see it all done...I will post a pic of my little one we worked on while you were here...I didnt win! Wahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.