Saturday, January 10, 2009

"FREE FAT QUARTER FRIDAY" BEGINS!!

Starting this Friday, 1/16/09, I will be giving away a free fat quarter to one lucky blog reader weekly. OR... if you're not a Fabric Addict, like me, you can choose to receive a Crocheted Washcloth. All you need to do is comment on my posts! Easy-Peasy!! Every Friday, I'll count how many comments I've received that week, have my husband pick a random number, count back to that comment, and that person is the winner.

GET READY! GET SET! COMMENT!

GOOD LUCK!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow....thats a great idea...I hope I keep being your only commentor! Ha! I wonder do you have fine print where immediate family is not eligable????
    Cute baby...cute stuff on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great giveaway scrappy. Got my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Super excited! I LOVE fat quarters and giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those valor quilts are such a wonderful thing for you to do. I am sure the recipients really appreciate all your thoughtfulness and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo! this should be fun. im in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.