Monday, January 19, 2009

THIS 'n THAT



The picture on the left is the set of fabrics I just listed. You get 1/2 yard of each of the top 5 colorways, and 1 panel of a reproduction print with scenes of children playing. The 5 colors of prints are very cool, because each fabric has 4 different prints...a micro-dot, a larger polka dot, a floral, and a diagonal grid plaid. Each section is 10" wide, with a print of a tape measure separating them! So, you get 5 colors, with 4 designs on each color, and the panel, which measure 23" x 43". The panel has 12 different scenes of the children. Go to my Etsy store, Bon Bons and More, for more info. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19763818
The other picture shows two of my UFO's on the design wall. The floral blocks (left) were uncovered last week during my clean-up in the casita. I originally planned to make a larger quilt with them, but have decided that the 16 blocks I have are going to be "just right". So, I'm working on getting them together. The half-square patches (right) were bonus patches left over from piecing my "Color Columns" quilt. I'm working on making it into a wall-hanging.
Don't forget to leave a comment to be included in the "Free Fat Quarter Friday"!
*PEARLS OF WISDOM*
Wishing won't make it so, but its not a bad place to begin.


6 comments:

  1. Fun fabrics for sale! I'm excited to see what all 16 of those blocks look like once they are together and to see what you come up with for a wall hanging. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Jane fabrics...but I just can't buy right now...oh but I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral blocks! I still have mine in the envelope you mailed them to me in...brother...

    Cant wait to see it together!

    I made another etsy sale today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your watercolor quilt blocks and can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great what you find when cleaning up :) ... great blocks!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.