Saturday, January 31, 2009

TRYING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL




I'm so sorry that I was AWOL for a week. My father-in-law passed away unexpectantly last week, and my husband and I flew back to Nebraska for 5 days. Even though that is a part of life...it's still a very sad and stressful time. We returned a few days ago, and I've been busy with "catch up"....pay bills, grocery shop, laundry, and try to appease our unhappy dog and cat.

I did finish a crazy little wall quilt last night (see picture above), and listed it in my Etsy shop, Bon Bons and More. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20465126

The little monster in my garden is Flannery, the Little Monster with a Big Heart! For more about him: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20063777

I also changed out my Featured Quiltsy Team Seller. Check out the link on the right side of the page.

Because I was out of town, I didn't give away a Fat Quarter this last Friday, but I will next Friday....so don't forget to make comments for your chance to win!


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back...your little wall hanging is really cute...I added your blog to sowaseed...thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your FIL. I'm glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your little monster, I make them too. Your monster quilt i scute too.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.