Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 BLOCKS FINISHED!


Just a quick update today on the "Window Panes" quilt. I've finished 4 of the blocks, and wanted you to see them. It's a very quick block to make! And yesterday I forgot to say that you don't actually need 18 different fabrics to make this quilt. But to get the right effect, you do need to use two different contrasting prints for each block. However, you can use those same fabrics more than once.


Of course, the blocks will be placed differently, with sashing, in the finished quilt. What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. Kris this is really really cute! Great job with your pics and layout! :) So professional!

    Oh! I bought myself a little something on etsy and I got one for you too, so as soon as I get them I will send you one.....its cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is going to be very pretty. I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the quilt I am doing for my grandaughter...I will post a pic of it soon. Also reminded me that I need to finish it as she graduates in May! :)

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.