Thursday, February 5, 2009

FABRIC ALA CARTE NOW OPEN!



I just finished listing 19 new prints in my second Etsy store, Fabric ala Carte. This group is called "Sun Drop" by Dena Designs, from Free Spirit Fabrics. Bright, springy colors of Lavendar, Rose, Yellow, and Mint, in florals, swirls, and tone-on-tones. Mix and match to your hearts content! This picture is of the Lavendar set.

These fabrics are listed singly, or in Half Yard and Full Yard Sets. I can't wait to make something gorgeous with them!! Click here to go to my new store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6772323

3 comments:

  1. oooooo these are so pretty! I just may be purchasing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , Kathy. And guess what? You're the comment winner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great new fabrics in your store! I've hearted you!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.