Friday, February 27, 2009

FREE FAT QUARTER FRIDAY WINNER and "WINDOW PANES" BLOCKS FINISHED!


As you can see, I've finished the blocks for the "Window Panes" quilt. Right now, you see them put up on my design wall. My next step is to find a fabric for the sashing and border. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use a white, either solid, or possibly a white-on-white. So, that is my project for the week-end....to decide on the fabric, cut, and sew it all together. Barring any unexpected interruptions, my next posting on Monday (maybe Tuesday?) will have a picture of the completed top! Remember, if you like this fabric, you can buy it in my Etsy store, Fabric ala Carte. You can buy it by the yard, jelly roll bags, or charm bags.
The winner for this weeks Free Fat Quarter is...LMK Quilts! Congrats!! For you newbies...leave a comment on my posts to be eligible for a free fat qtr. drawing every Friday.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the simple pattern and great colors in this quilt. Looks like a fun one to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice demo,sweet pattern, and great idea selling "kits" to finish the whole set. Beautiful fabrics, colours and prints as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Window Panes quilt. Looks like fun to make. I just may try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Good to talk to you today@!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.