Monday, February 2, 2009

THIS 'n THAT

This is a picture of our kitty Riley. I found her about 1-1/2 years ago, and tried hard to find her owner, and then to find a new home for her. As you can see, she did find a new home....OURS! I named her Riley after commenting that she now lives "The life of Riley!". She's the first kitty I've ever had that sleeps like this all the time....usually kitties are too wary to be so relaxed and vulnerable as this. She's a sweetie pie, and I'm glad she found us.

Since I'm not a football lover, I spent yesterday shopping for groceries, and fun stuff (fabric...what else?). Then I worked on "stuff" in my quilt casita. I bought 2 books at Joanns... a new one from Kaffe Fassett that is just wonderful - "Quilts in the Sun" (I think thats the title!) He is a color genius! The other book is a small soft cover with the cutest wall-hanging designs in it. So yesterday I started a sweet little heart wall quilt....hope to finish it up today.

Our weather in Las Vegas is so nice...in the high 60's and sunny. Wish it would stay like this
forever...
Remember....comments add your name to the drawing on Friday!
*PEARLS OF WISDOM* Choose your words wisely, for they define who you are.


1 comment:

  1. Kris, I just love that picture of Riley...so sweet! Is she finally relaxing?
    The weather thing...you can click on mine and get one too! Its a live link right to their site. Its free and you have a choice of backgrounds..

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.