Monday, March 23, 2009

CRAZY QUILT PINCUSHIONS & UPDATES



Happy Monday! I am hoping everyone had a great week-end!


I just finished listing 5 new pincushions in my gift shop, Bon Bons and More. They're all different colors....the Red one pictured here, Blue, Brown, Turquoise, and Purple. If you'd like to see the others, and read more about them, click here...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6393391&section_id=5922503



I also finished piecing together the "Fig and Plum" charm squares for a tablerunner. I have the backing picked out from my stash, and should be able to get it quilted in a day or so. Another very quick gift to make! I will show it off when its complete. Click here to see these charm squares in my fabric shop, Fabric ala Carte ... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20834706
My next project is up in the air at the moment, but I'll figure it out , and tell you about it in a day or two!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pin cushions! We are going to make some as a fundraiser for our guild. I dont know if I actually will have time, but who knows. Anyway...cute cute...Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pin cushions and fabulous table runner!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.