Friday, March 20, 2009

FRIDAY WINNER, FINISHED QUILT, AND NEW PROJECT



The little "leftovers" quilt is finished! I have called it "Stairway to Summer" because it reminded me so much of a colorful flower garden in the midst of a hot summer. It is now listed for sale in my Etsy gift shop, Bon Bons and More. If you would like to see more pictures, or get more info, click here - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22551086






This is a picture of the charm pack from Moda called "Fig and Plum". There are 40 - 5" charm squares in this pack. I've put them on my design wall in a preliminary set. I'm going to just stitch them together, maybe add a border, and end up withsoftly colored table runner! Another easy-peasy project! If you like these charms, you can find them in my Etsy shop, Fabric ala Carte -
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20834706
And this weeks Free Fat Quarter winner is...Grandma Barbara! Thanks so much for following and commenting!

2 comments:

  1. cute projects! Charm packs are fun! I used one on my Patchwork Corduroy Quilt Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris -

    Love the little left over quilt! What a great way to use up all the scraps. I would love to learn how to quilt, so I'm going to keep looking at your creations!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.