Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

As I've already said, Happy St. Patricks Day! Hope your corned beef and cabbage is in the crock pot, simmering away.
In my last post to you, I mentioned my next project. Well, the picture here shows the two fabric components.... a panel of Michael Millers "First Sight", and some polka dot fabric from my personal stash. In the next day or so, I'll show you how I'm going to put these together. Very easy, and very little cutting and sewing. It will be a very quick quilt to make. Click here to see the "First Sight" fabric listed in my store, Fabric ala Carte - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20840268

This SO CUTE purse was made by an Etsy artist in the Netherlands. She purchased the kitty fabric from me, and this is the wonderful way she used it! The lining of the purse is a print of vintage keys which she also purchased from me. I couldn't wait to share it with you! Her shop is called Squirrellicious. Click here to see her shop -
The kitty fabric "Elizakitten Era" is from Alexander Henry. Click here to view it in my shop - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20840067
Also wanted to announce that I just marked down about 50 fabrics in my shop to $5 (or less) per yard! Check them out! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6772323

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you're making with those fabrics! That purse is fabulous! It must be great to see what another artist came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! The kitty purse is darling! Also love the other red fabric! Hey, thank you for drawing me in last weeks contest...

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.