Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NAME THE QUILT!

As promised, here is the very simple way to use this cute panel. I just trimmed the selvedge edges and added 9" borders to the top and bottom to make the top approximately 40" square! I'm going to use white flannel for the backing. I should be able to pin it on my longarm and finish it up in a few days. I know its a lot different than most baby quilts, but it has been proven that infants can see these colors and graphics easier than the traditional pastels. Here's the link for this Michael Miller fabric, "First Sight" - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=208402688








This picture shows the Leftovers quilt from last week, finally pinned on the longarm. I'm trying to think of a name for it...so if any of you have any thoughts for a name, leave a comment!

I have my next project planned. It involves a charm pack of Moda, a group called "Fig and Plum". Come back in a couple of days for more about it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fun quilts. Have fun with your longarm...so wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Brick road to Spring"??

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.