Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NEW STUFF!


I have just received some new fabrics, patterns and books for my Fabric ala Carte Etsy store.
The group of fabrics on the left is called "Antique Rose Show" from Print Concepts Inc. It is offered individually in 1/2 yard increments, Half-Yard Sets, Full-Yard Sets, 5" Charms, and 2.5" Jelly Strips. Click here for more info - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21797297
I also received a couple Free Spirit prints by Heather Bailey.
I also now have a couple of new patterns by Pat Speth which are geared towards using 5" Charm Packs...."South Dakota Star" and "Labor Day Stars". And if you're loving the 2.5" Jelly Rolls, I have a new book by Nancy Martin which shows how to use strips in a variety of ways. Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21773760

4 comments:

  1. Those are a beautiful combination of fabric, very complimentary to each other. The will make a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course this fabric is absolutely my style! I love it! Im very tempted to place and order....ahhh Im trying to use up what I have, but this is tugging at my heart...

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.