Thursday, March 19, 2009

PRETTY BAG AND PINEAPPLE BLOCKS

Morning!

The gorgeous bag pictured here was made by a Etsy Quiltsy Team member, using some of the Free Spirit "Sun Drop" fabrics she purchased from my Etsy shop, Fabric ala Carte. Her shop is called Uniquely Nancy, and has a great variety of handmade items. Click here to visit her shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5248112

To see this fabric in my shop, click here - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20753075






This is a picture of a fun UFO I found last night. I'm using a printed Benartex foundation fabric, and am able to use up my "strings", or skinny scraps from previous projects. Its done just like paper piecing, only on fabric. It will be fun to have a Pineapple quilt. Lots of fun!
And I just finished quilting the Leftovers quilt. I should be able to show you a picture of the completed quilt next time.

2 comments:

  1. Love those blocks...Love that bag! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you are using for your pineapple quilt. You have much more patience than I do, LoL! And I love Nancy's bag, it is too cute! Reminds me of Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.