Thursday, March 26, 2009

A SNAILS TRAIL & MY NEW PROJECT


Isn't this quilt wonderful! This was made by another Etsy Quiltsy Team member, Kim, of Kims Crafty Apple. I'm showing it off because the yellow part of the snail is made with the Free Fat Quarter that Kim won on this blog! Thanks, Kim, for sharing. Click here to see more about this quilt - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22816406

Don't forget to make a comment for a chance to win a Free Fat Quarter each Friday!

To the right is a picture of my latest project. I designed blocks using 5" charms and 2.5" strips. For this project, I'm using the "Antique Rose Show" charms and jelly strips from my Etsy fabric shop, Fabric ala Carte. I'm also thinking of making this design into a pattern to sell....we'll see how it turns out first! To see this fabric up close, click here - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21804489

I also just added the new Featured Etsy Quiltsy Team member shop, 2 Craft Chix. Click on their link on the right...

6 comments:

  1. WOW! That quilt is fabulous!...oh wait, it's mine! Thanks for picking me...I love my fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the pattern is coming along, I'll be anxious to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim's quilt is so cute and creative! And I'm anxious to see your finished quilt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Snail's Trail quilt...sooo cute!

    (I'm DownHome Designs from Quiltsy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snail quilt is adorable, but my favorite is the Crazy Pincushion! (Quiltsewpieceful from Quiltsy)

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.