Thursday, April 9, 2009

"ANTIQUE ROSE SHOW" FINISHED!


Well, I finally finished the project you've been watching! I'm very happy with the final results...very warm and comfy looking. Click here to see more info in my Etsy gift shop, Bon Bons and More - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23467981
I've been trying to decide my next blog project, and not quite sure what it will be. Hopefully I can fill you in tomorrow.
I also just joined Art Fire, another online selling site. Here's the link to my new studio there - http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=29843 Right now, I only have a few of my creations listed there, but will be adding more daily.

5 comments:

  1. I love the stitching on your quilts. What type of longarm do you have? The leaf design on the blue quilt is beautiful, and a perfect touch to the quilt. Was it freehand, or does your machine have programmed stitches? How does it work? Thanks!
    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryellen,

    I have a Gammill Classic, with no bells or whistles. I do all freehand work. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding!! I love rose fabrics and this one is beautiful. I like the brownish tone to it - very sophisticated and earthy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty quilt. Don't know how you do it. Kris - I received the fat quarter yesterday. Thanks!
    Diane B, Tampa FL

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.