Friday, April 3, 2009

FREE FAT QTR. FRIDAY WINNER!



Good Morning!


First, here is a picture of the project I've been working on. The blocks are now sewn together, and it is next to be pinned on my longarm. And I have decided to give pattern writing a try, starting with this design. When I get it going, I'll keep you updated. Oh, by the way, my buddy keeping an eye on me there is our 9 year old Pug,
Spanky.
UFO Find - I found these 9 Courthouse Steps blocks the other day, and decided they would make a sweet baby boy quilt. So it is the next project I'm working on. It won't take very long....I just need to sew the 9 blocks together, add some 2.5" strips I already had cut as a small border, and quilt it. I also had a cute flannel in my stash that I will use for the back.
Todays FREE FAT QUARTER winner is Diane! Thanks, Diane, for visiting and commenting!!

3 comments:

  1. Kris, I really like both of these...Im calling you right now regarding our trip to SA

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i eligable for Fat Quarter Fridays??

    ~Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! fat quarters? count me in!!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.