Thursday, April 2, 2009

THURSDAY ALREADY?

I've been having some internet connection problems this last week, so its been hard to get to all of my online postings the way I would like.



I did finish piecing the blocks for my latest blog project as you can see. Here, I have them laid out out the floor, trying to arrange them the way I like. I hope to sew them together later today. I'm still thinking of making this design into a written pattern, but will finish the quilt first, I guess.



Need a baby quilt for an upcoming blessed event? This little quilt is so sweet, bright, colorful, and snuggly! I have this quilt listed in my Etsy gift shop, Bon Bons and More. To see more pictures, click here - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18656488

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.