Thursday, May 21, 2009

NEW LISTINGS IN MY STORES





I've been busy the last couple of weeks, receiving new fabric for my fabric shop, Fabric ala Carte, and making new creations for my gift shop, Bon Bons and More.

The fabric (on the left) is a Free Spirit print from their "Olive Rose" group. This print is called "Medallion" in the teal colorway. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24448040

Then I tried my hand at some new hot pads, and ended up making 5 sets. The one pictured above is made with a fun "Desserts" print, but I also made some with my string scraps. http://www.etsy.com/search_results_shop.php?search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6393391&search_query=hot+pads

I really need to get busy today...my daughter, son-in-law, and Baby Ben will be here next week, and I want to make him a summer outfit...shorts, tee, and a hat. Don't worry, I'll be posting a picture of the cutie in the outfit Grandma made for him!

1 comment:

  1. Geez...youve been busy...I have been cleaning and getting the house ready to sell. We really need to talk. We found an apartment in Omaha...and will be living kind of back and forth until the house is gone. Larry and I leave early tomorrow for SanFrancisco, our little early anniverasy gift to each other :)
    I will call you next week some time..Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.