Thursday, June 4, 2009

BACK AGAIN!


Morning all! I know....where in the heck have I been? Well, we had very important company for a week - my daughter Heidi, her husband Dan, and Baby Ben! I just have to say, he's the cutest, sweetest baby ever! It was VERY hard to give him a last hug and kiss. But they accidentally left behind one of his Binkys, which now has a place of honor as a reminder of his sweet face.
Now I need your help. I've been thinking about my blog, and trying to zone in on some ideas to make it more interesting, both for me and for you, the readers. I did just have an idea for a fun, new weekly contest. I will refine my thoughts on that, and announce it here in the next day or so. But I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas about what you would love to see or hear about when you visit my blog. Here's a few ideas - my new fabrics; my new creations; easy recipes; quilt ideas....Please let me know! I'm sure I'll get some fabulous ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh those dreamy eyes! Now, grandma no sucking on the binky....you can smell, but dont suck on it! hahahaha..you better move back to the midwest! Ideas for your blog...I like what you do now.. I like seeing your creations...I dont know if I would do anything with the recipes, but one never knows..I will be eager to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding your blog ideas - yes, yes and yes!! Love it now and will love whatever you decide to put in it. Keep posting pics of that adorable little boy!!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.