Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I RECEIVED A KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD

I have been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger award by Kims Crafty Apple . This was such a nice surprise! Thanks so much, Kim!! Check out Kims blog - http://www.kimscraftyapple.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules for this award:

Thank the person who nominated you for the award.

Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

Link to the person who gave you the award.

List 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting.

Nominate 7 new Kreativ Bloggers.

Post links to the new nominated blogs.

Leave a comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

Seven things you may find interesting about me:

1. I was born in Anchorage, Alaska, before it was a state, and lived in a 10' x 12' log cabin with no electricity or plumbing for the first 9 months of my life while my parents were homesteading.

2. My new favorite grown-up drink is "Kentucky Lemonade". I'll give you the recipe someday!

3. I hate football (and most other sports!)

4. I'd rather be living somewhere else than Las Vegas.

5. I like to cook, but I hate cleaning up the kitchen.

6. I'm a chocolate addict.

7. And I guess I'm a fabric addict, too!

Here are 7 blogs I am nominating for this award:

3 comments:

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.