Monday, July 20, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....


Last weeks TREASURE HUNT winner is ....jenasopht! Congratulations!

This weeks TREASURE HUNT has begun. As this weeks Treasure picture, I used a cute shot of the 2 sailors in my life. My son Nick is on the right, and my nephew Jeff is on the left. I'm so proud of them....and all military personnel and their families. They are all part of a large group of "silent servers"...doing their jobs every day...some mundane, and some life threatening...but always a sacrifice for our country, and all of us that take our freedom for granted, and often forget about the thousands that keep us free everyday. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Read the rules for the TREASURE HUNT on the right >>>>

I'm only holding the TREASURE HUNT 2 more times, this week and next week. Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture of our boys....they look like they have something up their sleeve besides their tatoos.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.