Monday, July 13, 2009

A FEW SHOTS FROM THE GRAND CANYON

These are just a few of my favorite pictures from our trip to Williams, AZ and the Grand Canyon this last weekend. I loved the horse and buggy....he seemed to pose for the camera!

This shot shows the winding Colorado River at the bottom of the canyon, miles away.


The rain clouds scuttling over the canyon made for some interesting scenes.


My photographic skills are not up to the challenge of conveying the grandeur of the
GRAND CANYON.
All I can say is....now I know why people want to see it again and again, because it seems to be an ever changing landscape, from second to second.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Kris, these pictures are wonderful. You did an awesome job! They look like they should be on a calendar!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.