Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NEW ITEM - NIFTY NAPKINS

As many of you, I have been trying to "Reduce, Re-use, Recycle" as much as possible lately. Years ago, I used cloth napkins, but for some reason, when we made our last move to Las Vegas, I decided to start using paper napkins again instead. But, I'm changing back to cloth! These are my first set of napkins I made, and they're so darn cute, I decided to list them in my Etsy store. They're called "Cheery Cherries ~ Nifty Napkins", a set of 6 for $18.00. They are 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric - a cute cherry print, and a blue and white check. This set is "One of a Kind" as I have no more of the check fabric left to make more! They measure 13.5" x 13.5", and I have topstitched around all edges. These napkins are easy care, machine wash and dry, and will last a long time, which will "Reduce" your $money$ spent on paper napkins, and paper in your local landfill! I have so many fabrics that will work up into cute napkin sets, so keep an eye out for more!
Don't forget to play the TREASURE HUNT game! You only have 2 more chances to win!

2 comments:

  1. I use cloth napkins for dining-room meals, but not usually for more casual meals. How do you feel they hold up to every-day use/washing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red,

    I used them in the past, as I said, and they lasted and lasted. They did great for me! They were washed hundreds of times.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.