Thursday, August 27, 2009

NEW TREASURY! CLICK & COMMENT!


Hey! I got another Treasury! This time, I thought I'd feature the quilts made by another Quiltsy Team member, For Comfort Quilts. I just love her style...
I did add one of my quilts into the mix, just for fun.

Anyway, go to the treasury, click on all of the pictures, and leave a comment on the treasury. Then, come back here, and leave another comment. You will then be in the drawing for a free 1/2 yard of fabric of your choice from my fabric shop, Fabric ala Carte.

Have fun, and enjoy the quilt show!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be first! I love your treasury, such a nice way to make one featuring the work of one artist! Thanks for the fun give away too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful treasury you made! Love it. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great honorary treasury! Gorgeous selections from ForComfort.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.