Friday, August 7, 2009

NEW CONTEST!!


I just started making Treasuries on Etsy, and its so much fun! The one I made today is called
For this treasury, I picked colorful, bright, gorgeous quilts, all made by members of my Quiltsy Team. The quilt shown above is my Kaleidoscope quilt that I included in the treasury. I would love for you to take a look at the treasury, click on each picture, and then make a comment on the treasury page. (Oh...if you're not already an Etsy member, you may have to sign up, which is free and easy!) Then, come back here and leave another comment! Your name will then go into a drawing for 1/2 yard of fabric of your choice from Fabric ala Carte!

10 comments:

  1. Love the new treasury and your fabrics are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices featuring talented artisans!! Wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice treasury! I clicked and commented on it yesterday, but today it let me click again! Double clicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hot, bright colors! Great selections for your treasury.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I c&c'd! Great idea for a contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can never pass up a contest that offers free fabric, lol. Loved your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful items in that treasury! This ius a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOps that comment from Matthew is really me! alkdesigns (Annie)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the new treasury. I love free fabric, so here it my comment.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.