Tuesday, September 8, 2009

IS IT MONDAY...OR TUESDAY!!

I hope that everyone had a nice holiday week-end! We pretty much just hung out at home, and relaxed. Of course, football season has started, so my hubby is in 7th heaven! And we're both happy because we've had a number of emails from our son on the USS Ronald Reagan...he's doing just fine.
My background this week is red, white, and blue. I'm remembering Sept. 11, 2001.
I can't believe it's been 8 years now since that day.

These are small fabric wallets that I had made a while ago, and found stashed away the other day. They are now listed in my gift shop, Bon Bons and More.
They're about 3.25" x 4.25" ~ just the right size for business cards, credit cards, and some folded cash. In fact, they would hold everything you need to make a quick trip to the store!
By the way...Don't give up on the Treaury Click & Comment contest! I just haven't been able to snag a Treasury! But I have a really nice Treasury idea and list put together, so will hopefully get one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.