Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A GLIMPSE OF THE DESIGN...


9 - PATCHES
This is a small glimpse at Step 1 of my pattern design sample.
The finished blocks have more to them than just a 9 Patch, however!
I actually have the blocks finished, and laid out, arranging and re-arranging them for the prettiest layout.
My plans for today are to sew the rows together, and add the border.
I'm getting closer!
UFO UPDATE
I haven't worked on any UFO's in the last week. I feel guilty!
When I have had creating time, my brain has been consumed with the pattern.
But the blue crumb blocks I last reported on are still sitting on my sewing table,
reminding me everytime I sit down there.
I'll get to them! Really, I will!!

2 comments:

  1. Kris, these are beautiful fabrics. I cant wait to see the finished top! Its like a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 9 patch design. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.