Friday, January 22, 2010

NEW VENTURE


For a number of years, I have played around with the notion of writing
my own quilt pattern to sell.
Guess what! I'm actually working on that!
So far, its a lot of fun.
It's a bit scary, though, to wonder if my design already exists somewhere.
But I'm going to go ahead with the sample for now, and see how it all evolves .
I will keep you updated on the process, and will unveil it here when it is ready!
I'll give you one hint about the pattern - It uses one jelly roll.
In fact, the sample I'm making uses the Bali Pops strips in the
Cotton Candy flavors (pictured above).
If you love Bali Pops, I have a variety of them in my fabric shop,
priced at just $30 each.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!!!
    Good luck with it, can't wait to hear more about it. Have a great weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see it either! Hurry, hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! If you need a tester, I am sure you know where to look! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.