Tuesday, January 5, 2010

STARTING ON UFO #1 - "MEMORIES..." TUMBLER QUILT



9-PATCH VALENTINE POTHOLDERS / TRIVETS
I just added these 2 sets to my gift shop, Bon Bons and More.



" MEMORIES OF KANDESH" TUMBLER QUILT

Today is the day to start on my UFO list!
UFO #1 - "Memories Of Kandesh" Tumbler Quilt
This luscious group is from Art Gallery Fabrics, available in my fabric shop, Fabric ala Carte.
I cut the 6 prints into tumblers with my Accucut, and had almost all of the rows sewn together... and then something distracted me! So, I'm hoping it won't take too long to get the top done!
I'll keep you updated with pictures!
By the way, I can cut tumblers, strips and 5" charms from any of the fabrics in my shop!
Just convo me!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I started working on my UFOs yesterday, just hope I can keep this up until I am done with them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Love the fabrics you are using!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.