Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GUESS WHO......

RED GINGHAM POT HOLDERS

OK, OK...The pot holders have nothing to do with my title. I just wanted to show them off!

The guessing game is...
Guess who will be this weeks guest judge for Project Quilting?

ME!

I'm very excited to be a judge...of anything!
This weeks challenge will be a little different, and fun.
Click here to check it out...Project Quilting...
and to read the nice write-up she did for me.
Remember, there are a LOT of cool prizes invloved, including 4 fat quarters of your choice from my shop!
And you absolutely have to see what creative minds are coming up with for the challenges.

I'll blog about what its like for me to be a judge of creative quilts next week.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.