Sunday, July 18, 2010

DO YOU RECYCLE??


FABRIC COLLAGE NOTE CARDS WITH RECYCLED ELEMENTS
AND MATCHING ENVELOPES
$5.00 each


I've had this idea floating around in my brain for awhile...
To create something pretty and useful from recycled stuff...
  • The base of the note card is light weight cardboard from a tissue box
  • The design is made with leftover fabric scraps
  • The back of the notecard is thrift store paper
  • The envelope is a business reply envelope that I didn't throw away
  • The front of the envelope is also "found" paper

There is plenty of room on the back to write a note, or a Special Occasion greeting. And then the receiver can keep as a special momento!

Go to my shop to see more pictures and info!
Bon Bons and More



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do. As a matter of interest, I quilt greeting cards. When I want to take a break from quilting I replenish my stock of cards. I will post some of my cards on my Blog one of these days. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those! Great idea...

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.