Thursday, July 29, 2010

"MY FAVORITE THINGS" ~ SMALL TOTE OR GIFT BAG

$15.00

My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson Ben will arrive for a short visit in a few days! We're so excited! Ben is almost 2, so I know it will feel like a tiny tornado in the house.

In the past few weeks, we have been buying little toys and a few books for him. Since we don't live close, and don't get to see him very often, he doesn't get many little every day gifts from this Grandma and Grandpa, so when we get the chance, it's fun!

Anyway...a few days ago, I thought about making a small tote bag to give him with the gifts in it, and then he can use the bag later to fill with his favorite toys and books to take with him on excursions. It turned out so cute, I decided to make more for my shop.

The bag pictured here is not the one I made for him, but is one that I made to list in my gift shop, Bon Bons and More. I have plans to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.