Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CRAFT SHOW SEASON IS HERE

"BLUE TEAPOTS" POT HOLDER

After the fun day I had at the Mt. Charleston Craft Fair a couple weeks ago, I decided I would do more shows this fall. I have now signed up for four! They are spaced well apart, giving me time to replenish my stock in between. Plus, I only signed up for 1 day shows....I know my limits.

The first one is the Simply Shopping Expo, Oct. 9, 10am-3pm, at the RC Willey parking lot on Stephanie and 215. There will be 80 vendors, food, and lots of fun things for kids!

So now, I'm working feverishly on making LOTS of pot holders (my best seller at the last show) and the small tote bags. Of course, I'll take along a few quilts as teasers, and hand out a lot of business cards to steer interested lookers to my online shops.

I'm also working on displays and signage for my booth....something easy to transport and put up.

Search your area for craft shows this fall! You'll find wonderful, one-of-a-kind gifts for yourself and others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.