Thursday, August 12, 2010

MY NEW WEBSITE IS OPEN !!

I'm announcing that my new Fabric ala Carte website is open for business!
It is still a work in progress, however, as I am still adding fabrics daily, and making changes as I see they are needed. Right now, I have approximately 20 listings, with many more to come.
I'd love for you to take a look, and give me your critique. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
Remember...this is the first website I've ever tried to put together, so be gentle, please!

My hidden agenda for announcing the address is...
it will keep me motivated to work on it daily, now that I have browsers!

My very first buying customer on the new website will receive something very special!
It's a secret, but you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.