Tuesday, September 21, 2010

KAFFE FASSETT POT HOLDERS

BRIGHT TRIANGLES ~ SET OF 2 POT HOLDERS

This is just one of the pot holder sets that I have listed this last week in my new specialty Etsy shop,
Pot Holder Palace.
I was digging through my BOXES of UFO's ,
and came across a bunch of these half-square triangles, languishing away.
So, they are now a pretty pair of pot holders!
Some Kaffe Fassett fabric was perfect for the backing!

Pot holders are a quick gift, for yourself, or someone else.
And I have many themes to choose from...
Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. What AMAZING pot holders! You have quite a collection and I can tell by the pictures that they are very well done.

    Good luck at your Etsy shop!

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.