Thursday, September 2, 2010

VINTAGE TABLECLOTH POT HOLDERS

VINTAGE TABLECLOTH POT HOLDERS

I've been so busy! I've been making LOTS of pot holders, and listing them in my gift shop,
Bon Bons and More. But I'm really stock piling them for the fall craft shows I've signed up for.

I've also been adding listings and editing my new website daily. Gosh, it seems to be taking forever! Right now, I'm concentrating on adding just the fabric yardage. Next, I will be adding Fat Quarter and Half-Yard Bundles.

Keep checking it out every few days...it's so exciting when I see that I've had visitors! Don't know what I'll do when I actually sell something there!

When I finally get everything listed, and have all the tweaking done, I will have some kind of Grand Opening Sale...so watch for that.

My new website - Fabric ala Carte

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on all your hard work to get website open..I've been thinking of doing same thing.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.