Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TICKETS ARE PURCHASED

My daughter is getting closer to her due date for Baby #2.  She is scheduled for a c-section on April 6, and the ultrasound says another "Boy" will be appearing.  Living half a country away from my kids makes me sad, and I'm hoping some day soon we are a lot closer.  But for now, I have to be happy with a few visits a year.  And of course, being there on the first day of a new grandsons life is VERY important!  I'll also be able to get to know Ben (#1 grandson, shown above) a little better.
So, the tickets are purchased, and I'm looking forward to my visit.

1 comment:

  1. Kris, so happy you got your tickets! Cant wait til you come. Seeing that new baby will be so great! Time is flying by and knowing that when you get here, Jeff will be here too is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.