Thursday, March 10, 2011

FREE FAT QUARTER!


I just finished listing the latest Kaffe Fassett prints I received on my new website.  I just think his fabrics...the designs and colors...are the most gorgeous out there.  I don't think he is everyones cup of tea, but he's mine!

You'll find new Amy Butler listings, too....just as pretty!

Who's your favorite fabric designer?? Leave a comment telling me,  and you'll be entered for a chance to win a free fat quarter of your choice from my shop! (Winner will be announced March 18)
AND THE WINNER IS - MARCIAW!
Maybe I should explain my shop situation, as I have 4 online shops, and it may seem a bit confusing!

New Website! - Fabric ala Carte - Fabric

Fabric ala Carte on Etsy - Fabric

Fabric ala Carte II on Ebay - Fabric

Bon Bons and More on Etsy - Quilts and lots of other gifts - Coupon Sale right now!

Right now, my Etsy fabric shop has the most listings, as that is the shop where I will list single fat quarters, remnants, end of bolts, and bundles. But I am trying to build up visits to my new website, so would love it if you visited!

5 comments:

  1. robin - I know! It can change daily, can't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are sooo many great ones right now! I love Kate Spain and I am very anamored with Buttercup from Fig Tree and Co. Everyday I see new lines coming out by some really fabulous designers. I want them all!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite designer is Joel Dewberry yet after reading other answers I would add Kate Spain and Sweetwater - my faveorite changes as the new lines are released.
    I like your Kaffe fqs such as kaffe-fassett-millefiore
    Thanks for the poll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to have won a "shopping" trip for a FQ. Thanks! I'm off to visit your shops.

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.