Sunday, March 27, 2011

STITCHING SOMETHING CUTE!



Yesterday, I had the urge to make something cute, so came up with a couple of summery little girls skirts.
I had a great striped sheet I wanted to repurpose, so found some of my gorgeous Kaffe Fassett fabrics that blended well, and created these sweet "Bon Bons" skirts.  (Bon Bons is the original name for my first Etsy creations a couple of years ago).

These skirts can be ordered in sizes 12 mo. to size 6.  And best of all...I'm having a coupon sale in my shop right now! To get your 17% discount, you will need to enter the code INVENTORY17 as you are checking out.

P.S.  My daughter is about to give birth to grandson #2...Can't wait to see his little face!  I will be leaving next week for a 2 week Grandma duty trip, so all of my online shops will be closed until I return.  I'll show off the new little guy!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! You should bring some with you ....maybe my grandaughters could "model" and maybe their nana will buy them one! Size 3 and 6 probably...?

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.