Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PLAY THE "HIDE 'N SEEK GAME" TO WIN A MODA CHARM SET !




This cutie is my grandson, Ben.

How would you like to win a set of the gorgeous charms shown above? Heres how...

Go to Fabric ala Carte, and look for the cute picture of Ben. When you find it, send me a message from the listing you find him in (don't leave the answer here on the blog!). Be sure to mention your real and blog name in your message so I can tie it all together. You can have more entries by doing the following:
1. Leave a comment here on my blog
2. Follow me on Facebook

This game will end on July 6th.

HINT: Ben likes to hide in BUNDLES!

11 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I'm on my way to find him!=) Thanks for the opportunity to win!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, and I already follow you on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I found him and sent you a convo.

    Also went and 'like' your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes...I went everywhere...will have to come back and look in all the corners!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you an email that found Ben on your etsy site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We already liked you on FB and left a comment on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to play but I am a little computer challenged. I found him but now I can't fugure out how to send you an email. I looked in your profile no email address. I tried contact in etsy and I would have to sign up for an account. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. CraftyMaineMom - Its easy & free to sign up on Etsy. But go ahead & send me an email to foxyquilts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.