Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MORE ABOUT WALNUT IOWA'S FERAL CAT PROGRAM

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" ~ Old Italian proverb

My sis Kathy is working hard at getting her feral cat program up and running in Walnut, IA.  She is having her first organizational meeting tomorrow, and is getting all possibilities covered!

She has set up both a blog and a FaceBook Page for the program.

The blog has a really cool spot where you can easily donate any amount to the program.  Its called ChipIn, and makes it easy for you to donate as little or as much as you want.  And theres a graph showing how much has been donated. Check it out!

The Facebook page is fun, too.  I have volunteered to help with it.  Well, I wanted to help her with the program, but I live 1500 miles away!  But I can help out on the internet.  So I'm adding a kitty picture and a proverb, quote, or funny saying every day, just to spice it up.  We would love if you would go to the page and LIKE us!  Help us get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.