Thursday, August 4, 2011

DO CATS STICK THEIR TONGUES OUT??

"If cats could talk...they wouldn't." ~ Nan Porter

If you're a cat lover or owner, you know how true that quote is!  Everyday I feel that our kitty, Riley, sticks her tongue out at me whenever I turn my back.  But cats are wonderful creatures, anyway.

I'm helping my sister with her feral cat program in Walnut, IA.  Yes, I'm a long ways away, so all I can do for her is help out on the FaceBook page, and give moral support as much as possible.

If you are interested in this huge problem (feral cats, that is) take a look at our blog and FaceBook page.  Education about this countrywide crisis is so important. And if you check, you will find a feral cat problem in your community.  Can you help in some way?

Blog ~ Walnut Iowas Feral Cat Program

FaceBook (Please LIKE us!) ~ Walnut Iowas Feral Cat Program

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.