Monday, December 19, 2011

Introducing....ZIPPYS!


I haven't created anything new for awhile, and it began to drive me crazy!
I had always been interested in trying a zipper bag, so....I did!
I googled "How to make a zipper bag", and found lots of great tutorials.  I read thru many of them, taking mental notes, and adjusted them to create what I wanted to end up with.
My first one was OK, but I could see many things I needed to do differently.  After a couple more, I finally figured out the steps to a cute zipper bag, lined, with pretty beads and buttons!
So now I'm having a ton of fun....using my designer fabric scraps, bits of lace, rick-rack, and ribbon, and digging thru my big button collection for "just the right one".

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.