Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What I've been doing.....

I have a lot going on!
On the homefront, I'm trying to get my dining room chair seats recovered, which is not quite as quick as I thought it would be.  It's a little difficult to get the new fabric nice and tight, and looking OK.
The new fabric is the one on the left....


And I finally finished painting the frame around the new sliding door, and the valances are up...
(They look crooked in the picture, but they're not!)


On the creative front...I have been making time to get into my sewing room to make a few things for my gift shop.
I started making napkins!  I have a few sets listed now, with more to come.





I also made the decision to open another web site for my fabrics! Want a sneak peek?
Please remember...it's under construction...I have LOTS of fabric to add, and lots of other additions coming.  Keep an eye on it!


One more pretty picture...

Lucky Lizzy's is a boutique childs clothing shop on Etsy, and if you need a special dress, you have to shop there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.