Friday, June 26, 2015

New Shop, New Blog!










I just recently opened a new online store!  Still Fabric ala Carte....but a new address!
There will be new additions to it almost daily. In fact, just yesterday I added these beautiful Amy Butler prints:

                                                               Hapi by Amy Butler
The biggest change in my new store is that my fabrics are sold in 1/2 yard increments...so be sure to keep that in mind when ordering.
My Etsy store will continue for awhile as I transfer my goodies to the new store.

But take advantage of my Grand Opening discount now!
Use discount code NewShop20 as you check out for 20% off your total order.

Plus, my new store has its own blog!  I'll be sharing lots of fun ideas and projects!

Hope you visit soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.