Monday, August 3, 2015

Store Update

I'm still adding listings daily to my NEW online standalone store - Fabric ala Carte  
One big thing I have done differently there - the fabrics are sold in 1/2 yard increments , which is a little more customer friendly!

I still have my Etsy store open, but am letting many listings there expire as they are moved to my new site.  I plan on keeping my yardage and single fat quarters listed in my Etsy store, but everything else will disappear there over time, and will be newly listed in my NEW store.

My current project for the NEW store is adding all of the current fabrics as fat quarters!  Like this fun pirate print...


Please let me know what you think about the NEW Fabric ala Carte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.