Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mmmmm....Fresh, Hot Bread



If you're anything like me, the smell of a freshly baked loaf of bread is heaven!
I've tried many times in my life to make bread....it never really worked out.  
Of course, I don't know why or I could have tried again, and maybe it would have come out nicely.
Anyway, while browsing around on Pinterest, I came across this recipe -
I made a loaf yesterday, and I will be making it again and again...it is delicious!


It is a heavy, moist, crusty flavorful bread...a real peasant bread!
When you read the directions, you'll be questioning if it will work or not.
Have faith...it works!
Let me know if you try it!




50% Off
50% Off


50% Off 


SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!
Want to hear all about what's happening at Fabric ala Carte?  
Sign up for my monthly newsletter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.